the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

49ers already up 7-0

why do i even bother with the nfc west

and jax covers. nice for the SU bet, bad for my other plays because green bay was also in those
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Yep, going to be an ugly weekend.  GB blew up 3 teasers (had Colts and ATL teased with GB both would have obv hit but whatever).

PhillyPhreak54

I didn't touch GB too much this weekend...I leaned Lions but not enough to bet them, only to really stay off the Pack. Rodgers concussion and me not playin McFadden screwed a couple fantasy days for me tho

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 12, 2010, 04:13:26 PM
49ers already up 7-0

why do i even bother with the nfc west

and jax covers. nice for the SU bet, bad for my other plays because green bay was also in those

SEA is done. I should have known to not play them as a road squad.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I should just be spending this money on alcohol.

ice grillin you

think im gonna have mimosas for the eagles game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eagles_Legendz

Seattle/SF line was fishy all week.  Opened at 4, moved up to 5 after having 80% of the money come in on the Niners.  I still stayed away from it, but it seemed like a trap line.  Ugly weekend so far.  Need Denver and the Jets to turn it around.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, DEN and NYJ have to get that shtein goin'.

PhillyPhreak54

Afternoon abortions!

I anticipate losing them all. To eek out a small profit thanks to the early wins.

Time to see if I wanna go deep on the Birds and the over

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

well i should have known better than to bet on seattle...i said to myself 5 days ago that i wasnt touching the nfc west. then basically every single teaser/parlay i had featured seattle. i deserved this.

but, the jets...god damnit. and what the farg miami. they laid down like dogs last week and cost me money, then the defense shows up this week and costs me money. i hope al golden ruins that town.

not touching the game tonight. ill be all over parlays and teasers for tomorrow.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Line just moved to 4.5 tonight.  Love the teaser of Cowboys +10.5 and o45.

PoopyfaceMcGee

IGY
east wash -5 nd state - WIN
nyg -3 minn - tbd
chi +3 new eng - LOSS
dal - 3 phi - PUSH/LOSS
jets -5.5 miami - LOSS

FF
Army +8.5 vs. Navy - LOSS
Packers -6.5 at Lions - LOSS
Broncos -3 at Cards - LOSS
Bucs -1.5 at skins - LOSS
Ravens -3 at Texans - tbd

I am still up $10.

MDS

wow...line re-open for the giants/vikes and its now nyg -4. i guess they figure its tavaris.