the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 05, 2010, 12:43:51 PM
And they're juicing the shtein out of the Giants. I booked it at -120 and its up to -130 now.

That just means that the general betting public thinks the skins suck.  Don't read too much into it.

When was the last time the Giants covered a spread?

MDS

never, thats why you tease them down
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Preach on, brother Todd.  We shall go broke together.

MDS

the taterskins are terrible...even if the giants wanted to lose that game they couldnt
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on December 05, 2010, 01:16:34 PM
the taterskins are terrible...even if the giants wanted to lose that game they couldnt

Which was my reasoning.  Giants at home in an important game against a pathetic Skins team.

PoopyfaceMcGee

For the record, I like the Giants -7 a bit better right about now.

Eagles_Legendz

Really GB?  7+ mins and 0 points.

Eagles_Legendz

Donovan is awful right now.

PhillyPhreak54

GB is sucking...I had that inkling of a feeling but figured they would be able to take SF apart.

Let's go, iceholes

Eagles_Legendz

Needs to get to 14-6 territory at half, then I'll feel alright with it.  Ugly so far though.

PhillyPhreak54

GB just scored. Good.

That KC/DEN over doesn't look so good any more.

Good to see the Vikes running it up.

Need NO to salt it away too...lets go, Brees

Eagles_Legendz

Just a lot of ugly football so far today.

Favre not looking good with how well Jackson is playing right now.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on December 05, 2010, 02:02:41 PM
Needs to get to 14-6 territory at half, then I'll feel alright with it.  Ugly so far though.

14-6 Pack

yeah

Eagles_Legendz

Niners just scored.  All of a sudden the O/U is looking good.  I'm starting to get optimistic about the parlay.   :paranoid

Eagles_Legendz