the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Mike Greenberg is now a staggering 4-15-1 on his stone cold lead pipe locks for the year after yet another 0-2 week.

I bet against his SF -6 pick but wussed out on Minnesota -1.5.  Seriously, he only has to pick two "locks" a week - this is an incredible run of awful for a monkey, let alone someone who gets paid nicely by ESPN.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 15, 2010, 03:10:51 PM
I am also leaning Magic, Pistons and Nuggets

I'm feeling Nuggets.  Suns blew their wad last night.

reese125

FF...when did you become this big NBA fan to where you're betting on them on the daily? Or is this a pick the prettiest uniform kind of thing?

If it's the latter, I completely see the logic.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm not as much a big NBA fan as I am a degenerate gambler.  But I'll keep my action to the NFL tonight.

reese125

The cute +3 home dog division rival bet. See how high you can flip that coin.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I can't lose and can actually doubly win (see Detroit +7 and Indy +3).  Ultimate hedge.

Although, I dropped coin on the +165 moneyline too, because I am scared that McNabb plays like a 27-year-old tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

No NBA plays tonight. I'm not feeling it .

Only on the NFL..

Eagles -3 & the over 44

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 15, 2010, 03:14:33 PM
Mike Greenberg is now a staggering 4-15-1 on his stone cold lead pipe locks for the year after yet another 0-2 week.

I bet against his SF -6 pick but wussed out on Minnesota -1.5.  Seriously, he only has to pick two "locks" a week - this is an incredible run of awful for a monkey, let alone someone who gets paid nicely by ESPN.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 15, 2010, 03:10:51 PM
I am also leaning Magic, Pistons and Nuggets

I'm feeling Nuggets.  Suns blew their wad last night.

Greeny just took the taterskins.

MDS

i took the eagles moneyline with the over. the two are so close it almost doesnt even pay to risk the 3, 2, or 1 pt win
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I have more than I'd care to admit on the skins and it's not tempering my enjoyment of this rout at all.

PhillyPhreak54

2nd half parlay since the full gamer has already cashed.

Eagles +3 and over 21.5.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ha, I was going to do the exact opposite but instead just went skins -3.

PhillyPhreak54

wow

bodog just farged me

they reported the Eagles +3 and o 21.5 parlay as a loss

PhillyPhreak54

All clear now...had to get on the chat with them.

What a killer weekend.

:deion

MDS

temple -7.5 tomorrow

it dont stop playa
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Me and Havas both won 3 this week and I'm still +$10.  I wasted a lot less money betting against the skins than the skins did betting on McNabb.