the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

ugh

but this is specifically why they have monday night football: make it all back tomorrow, baby!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yessir!

I'm actually up for the day from the Rams straight up and the afternoon parlays...but I like Houston and the points as of now for tomorrow.

small lean towards the over...but need to think on that one more - its at 51

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 31, 2010, 11:20:55 PM
I hope Heath Miller catches AIDS

He'll catch it just fine.  Problem is that he'll probably fumble it away. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 31, 2010, 11:35:04 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 31, 2010, 11:20:55 PM
I hope Heath Miller catches AIDS

He'll catch it just fine.  Problem is that he'll probably fumble it away. 

lol..that one was teed up there for someone to nail. Good job not whiffing on it like our superstar 1B would have.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The oddsmakers' continued disbelief in the San Francisco Giants continues to cake me off.  A parlay of the Giants and the under saved an otherwise zesty day of betting.

PhillyPhreak54

NBA teaser in play tonight

Still haven't locked in on the MNF game or WS

leaning a small play on Giants and under simply because of the value there. If they win, I get a little change. If they lose no hit to the roll.

Also leaning on Houston and the over in MNF.  Line is showing HOU +6 and o/u51.5....I hope it drops to 51

MDS

houston, j?

the dont bet against manning in a night game rule has been pretty good thus far
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, I have a feeling that with their injuries and with Houston getting amped up for them that it could be a Texans night.

It dropped to 51 and I jumped.

Houston +6 & o51

MDS

im feeling colts and the under...totally going against you.

id have to see indy losing twice to houston and manning losing on a monday night to believe it...gotta keep going with whats been working

PhillyPhreak54

Mario Williams, Arian Foster and Andre Johnson have big nights.

Diomedes

I hope Andre Johnson has a big night, yes I do.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

idiot parlay:
colts -6
under 51
kings -5
under 6 runs for game 5

shot. in. the. dark

kings -5 is actually a good bet...toronto is hideous and its a west coast game

PoopyfaceMcGee

I got an email from Bodog that one simple $10 bet on each of the 4 major sports tonight would get me a $10 bonus, win or lose.  So, why not?

I went with Texans +6 (oops maybe), Giants moneyline +155, Bulls -1 (looking good), Flyers -1.5 (I bet on my own team for a change so please push in an empty netter!).

Good times.

EDIT:  Just saw the Flyers let the Canes score with <30 seconds left in the game.  Hey fargers, you just cost me $27!  farg.

PhillyPhreak54

Miracle needed in Indy. Houston looks like shtein

MDS

time to start following me, skip