the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i had packers, bucs, lions, texans and browns.

not even close, really. but aside from houston it was close there for a while. you figure if you hit one 5 teamer it pays for itself (dont actually do the math on that, best to just assume)

still i hit my teaser so im in good mood right now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

That's my problem - I am trying to get 1-2 big wins on parlays and/or teasers. That way I can drop down to higher percentage plays and build the bankroll with "house money".

But I've been unable to hit. I've been really close but just can't get it done.

Hope this titans/chargers parlay holds up

PhillyPhreak54

Unreal. I've taken a beating these past two weeks.

Time to take a week off.

MDS

Hoyda

follow my teaser tip next week buddy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol

I will be back on the horse soon enough. But after taking a whippin' I'm gonna chill for a couple days.

MDS

so on sunday youll be good to go?

cause i got a feeling those mia @ gb and no @ tb lines are gonna be lookin good

PhillyPhreak54

Oh yeah, I will be good by then. I will shake off the cash Ive pissed away these last two weeks and be ready to chase it next week.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 10, 2010, 09:51:57 PM
be ready to chase it

that is the essence of gambling

isnt it great?

PhillyPhreak54

Absolutely.

I will catch up, I'm sure.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I got paid on my Giants and skins bets.  J needs a 12-step program.

Rome

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 11, 2010, 09:53:40 AM
I got paid on my Giants and skins bets.  J needs a 12-step program.

And some rim locks.

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

Skip B. close to the line again.  Calling Jets to win 24-20.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Braves are actually favored tonight.  I put some scratch on the Giants.

Also, even though he's a sneaky shtein with his prediction, I parlayed the Jets and the under just for the shtein of it.

PhillyPhreak54

I lied.

Jets (-4) and o39

$20 to win $52