the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i picked them too you dumbass Czechoslovakian

also i must be the only one who had NO at -6. 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

oh the pool must not post other peoples picks even after a particular game ends

time to find a new bookie
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

bodog?

maybe it opened at 4.5 or 5 or whatever and went up. i guess i was too late. either way im doing a 3 team parlay this weekend to get my $ back.

colts -2
pats - 4.5
niners -3

0% chance of winning
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i got it yesterday afternoon at 5

and i never bet on pro football...its so hard....last night will be my one and only time this year and is the perfect example of why i should never do it again...i went from thinking NO by 40 and got stone cold lucky not to lose the bet outright

MDS

i guess i took one in the old cornhole then, huh

PoopyfaceMcGee

isn't the first time

won't be the last time

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

bodog took my debit card, no problem

of course i got scared out of the psu/bama line so perhaps there is a problem

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 12, 2010, 12:03:37 AM
https://www.ewalletxpress.com/navaho/app

Is this the one you guys are using, Munson & rjs?

Yup.

Unlike Jewbacca I haven't been able to get my debit card to work....and I know others who sometimes get it to work and sometimes don't. Bodog seems really finicky with that shtein
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

So as long as the Jets don't score a freak TD here, I'll win a 6 team parlay (down to 5 times after the Cards pushed).

Of course I'm a complete jew and only bet a dollar on it, but I'll win like 25. Just wish I put all 5 bucks I had left on bodog.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

i've combined my gambling addiction with my hatred of skip bayless to create a gambling system.  so far it's been a success, but even if it ends up not working, i love pointing out how often he is wrong.

http://reversebaylessgambling.blogspot.com/

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on September 14, 2010, 10:30:48 AM
i've combined my gambling addiction with my hatred of skip bayless to create a gambling system.  so far it's been a success, but even if it ends up not working, i love pointing out how often he is wrong.

http://reversebaylessgambling.blogspot.com/

Best blog ever?  Nice job, Mr. Mybars.

MDS

anyone else love the packers at -14?

ice grillin you

is anyone not going to take the packers in the survival johnson