the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

What's the line and O/U on PSU/Bama?

ice grillin you

btw how much of a lock is new orleans tonight....im easily putting at least 50 on it and maybe go a one piece
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

The line is double-digits as I expected.  I hope PSU can cover but I would expect not.  The O/U seems slightly low, but I am assuming the Nitts will be able to score at least 13-17 points.

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 09, 2010, 11:41:31 AM
btw how much of a lock is new orleans tonight....im easily putting at least 50 on it and maybe go a one piece

There are a couple of games this week that look like locks. This is definitely one of them.

Dallas -3 against the Skins? Please.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i dont like that dallas line...not cause i like the skins but because i have absolutely no idea whats going to happen...dallas offensive line is really bad...how is the skins new 3-4 gonna be they have a lot of talent on defense that could allow them to wreak havoc this year in that system...but it is a new system and are they gonna come right out and run it well...is the dallas offense preseason struggles preseason or is it gonna be slow to start...

these things i just dont know which is why i would stay away away from that game

MDS

yea im on the NO game too

25 + they are my survival pick

not sure why vegas hasnt caught on to the thursday opener home team streak but youd figure the line would be higher than 6
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its gonna be an absolute rout from the start

44-17 saints

MDS

for all of our sakes lets hope youre right

i really to want to put $ on temple too but cant bring myself to risk it on them.

is bama a lock to cover against psu? freshman qb on the road @ one of the best d's in the nation....i figure its gonna be bad.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

ala/psu will be over by 1/2 time.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

id say bama is four star play....im not prepared to go five

phattymatty

not gonna be the blowout that everyone expects.

MDS

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

well its certainly going to be more than 12 and then after that it isnt to long before you start approaching blowout mode...i suppose penn states defense could hold the fort for a half maybe but who knows how good that even is....but eventually they are going to be worn down by all the three and outs and i think it turns into a big spread in the second half

the difference at qb is just staggering...one guy hasnt lost since a start since pop warner and the other is an 18 year old true frosh in his second start at bama....i tell you what tho if boldin can even finish the game and not get completely overwhelmed it will say a lot of great things about penn states future

the real ugly mismatch is going to be bamas front seven vs penn states oline...that is going to be a massacre

are either of you saying penn state will actually cover....cause ill take that bet if you wanna dance

smeags

i just can't bet against psu or i'd gladly take some people's money.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it