the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Lol couldn't expect their defense to get worked by Colt McCoy but shtein happens

Profitable college day and then give back on NFL days. The vicious cycle. The Panthers and a Texans hurt early bc of having them in teasers.

Titans +7.5 tonight to try to make some back

SD

Should of went with my gut and taken the Chargers. Oh well I'm still up $100

PhillyPhreak54

Titans hooked it up. Nice win by them to almost get back to even today.

But more importantly the Bullet survivor is now down to 13 with four of us who have PIT pending.

Four people inexplicably did not put a pick in today so they're out.

If PIT wins then we have 17 left.

Assuming PIT wins I have used

PIT, ARZ, BUF, CLE, IND, KC, LAR, DEN, MIN

Week 10 Candidates

BAL on the road against MIA
DAL at home against ATL
TEN at home against NO
TB on the road against WAS

Gotta be BAL or TB right?

PhillyPhreak54

Not gonna have to worry about this decision.

What a way to lose lol

phattymatty

every now and then I bet golf, big bets on the majors but just lottery bets on the small tournaments.  couple days ago decided to put $5 on a few big long shots, Martin trainer was +150,000 (!) and he's in first right now lol.  no chance he'll keep it up but pretty fun to think about.

phattymatty

give Martin Trainer some good vibes today, a win gets me 7500 and he's only one back through 4.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

hes hanging in there

1 back thru 7

ice grillin you

also went 5-0 in the college pool yesterday and somehow didnt move up

how is that even possible

SD

Any 4 o'clock game picks? Still playing with house money

phattymatty

my man beefed it the last 3 holes - that would have been a sweet payout.  was up by two strokes after 12.

SD, I don't know what site you're using but look into some player props or player prop parlays if you want to do some low risk high reward bets.  not "smart" betting, more lottery type of plays but when they hit they hit nice. I have davonta smith to have 100 yards receiving and a TD at +500.

phattymatty

R.Wilson, K.Cousins, T.Bridgewater & J.Hurts 1+ Interceptions Each (+1100)

SD

Using FD they just gave me another free $50 bet so took the Rams -3.5. I can't find prop bets on that site but they're there because they're offering player parlays

SD

Quote from: TAFKASD on November 14, 2021, 04:04:50 PM
Using FD they just gave me another free $50 bet so took the Rams -3.5. I can't find prop bets on that site but they're there because they're offering player parlays

Took an L here but free $50 bonus...no idea how Michigan State is a 20 pt underdog to Ohio State but that's my bonus bet

phattymatty

I followed up one of my hottest streaks ever with one of the worst weekends I've ever had betting.  Between NBA, college football, and NFL, I won one bet out of probably 20+.