the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Sometimes lines make too much sense

Baltimore is terrible this year but STL hasn't been lighting the world on fire either. If this line comes out and the Rams didn't get motor boated by the Bears then I don't raise an eyebrow at it.

So no Vegas causes nothing to happen at anytime. But I don't like the line because it seems low. I was going to hit Baltimore but backed off.

MDS

i took indy +6 in the bullet for some unknown reason

0% chance it hits
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i normally don't like anything in pro and I love two games this week

baltimore and seattle

are either of you going to finish in the money or are you going to be in the winner take all consolation playoff?

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I did too.

And buffalo

Indy with Hasselbeck plays better this year and ATL lost to the Niners

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 21, 2015, 07:16:01 PM
i normally don't like anything in pro and I love two games this week

baltimore and seattle

are either of you going to finish in the money or are you going to be in the winner take all consolation playoff?

im in 80something place right now

so i have a chance but im a failure so i wont
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I say if all three of us miss we go in the post season together....and figure out a way to make one of us win and split the pot

MDS

oh like a draft kings style thing.....where we dont pick who we think we just manipulate the contest by essentially covering all our bases

i like

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 21, 2015, 07:20:09 PM
I say if all three of us miss we go in the post season together....and figure out a way to make one of us win and split the pot

I'm tied for 42nd right now at 25-18-1....have six picks tomorrow. 5-1 last week saved me.

But I'm down with that.

What's your s/n Todd? I looked at the teams in the 80s and ObamaGoneIn16YEA stands out. That's you isn't it!!

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Buffalo
Indy
Eagles
Cincy
Jets
Carolina

That's my card

MDS

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 21, 2015, 07:35:50 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 21, 2015, 07:31:44 PM

Eagles

lol of course

ha

only reason I offered going in on the playoff thing with you two is that I know the eagles wont be there

MDS

i havent picked the eagles since the wash disgrace

ice grillin you

you didnt have them last week?

I did as far as my prediction but miami with the points was so ridiculous

its amazing how much vegas still loves them every week

MDS

god no

i thought theyd win but i didnt take them

vegas still thinks chip is a genius for some reason