Winter Olympics

Started by 4and26, February 08, 2006, 04:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crossroids

...there is actually a word-filter on this board that changes "Sasha Cohen" to "Sasha FROZENPU$$Y"... 

Feva

Quote from: Crossroids on February 24, 2006, 02:05:34 AM
Quote from: BigEd76 on February 23, 2006, 05:45:18 PM
They're bendy and have A cups....that's all I know about figure skating....

See - you men can only talk about things like this when it comes to women's sports.  And then some of you have the nerve to get all pissy when women's football talk wanders to how cute LaDanian Tomlinson is.  Then still more of you act like us women have to impress you with our actual football knowlege/appreciation, otherwise we're "airhead broads".  But all I ever see men talk about when it comes to women's sports is this crude talk about how "hot" or "homely" someone is or what cup size they wear.

Men are such farging idiots, I swear.  Bet you don't know a salchow from a toe loop.  At least I know the difference between a screen pass and a shovel pass.

Hey... at least you're not bitter.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

They have figure skating MBs? Who knew.

I love it when chicks know football and sports. So I don't know what kind of guys you're hanging out with FreddiesDance or whatever your name was before. Unless you're just one of those Martha Burke type broads who chirps about shtein just to chirp.

Rome

Quote from: phattymatty on February 23, 2006, 10:57:11 PM
[ugh, seriously?  out of all the cute figure skaters, you pick the homely one. 

I was merely pointing out that not all figure skaters have 'A' cups.

And yeah, I'd tag it after sucking on those titties for about an hour.

rjs246

You're pretty easily entertained if you would suck on tits for an hour.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

did he mention he was only 8 months old?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

BigEd76

Quote from: Crossroids on February 24, 2006, 02:05:34 AMBet you don't know a salchow from a toe loop.  At least I know the difference between a screen pass and a shovel pass.

Good for you.  You care about football.  I don't give a F about figure skating...

phattymatty

but "she" knows football, doesn't that turn you on.  i bet "she" has an awesome moustache.

rjs246

QuoteOh, and I'm sure you pervs will appreciate the nickname Sasha Cohen has on this gymnastics/figure skating board I occassionally visit.  Kiss  Here - I'll just show you this pic and let you read it for yourselves...

Kill yourself. Immediately. I'm not kidding. You come on here complaining about a bunch of men not caring about figure skating and talking about tearing up some flexible ass. Then you mention that you frequent a gymnastics/figure skating message board? Die.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

sasha is definitely a take in the butt girl name
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

bode miller is a complete waste of life...

Unrepentant Bode: 'Man, I Rocked Here' By JIM LITKE, AP Sports Columnist

Unbent, unbowed and ultimately unsuccessful, Bode Miller said in an interview Saturday he is skiing away from these Olympics on his own terms — content without any medals and impressed by the local nightlife.

"I just did it my way. I'm not a martyr, and I'm not a do-gooder. I just want to go out and rock. And man, I rocked here," Miller said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press soon after he skidded off the slalom course in his fifth and final race, completing an 0-for-the-Olympics.

Miller came to the Italian Alps cresting on a wave of expectations and was considered a medal threat in every Alpine event. But he failed to finish three of them and his best showing was fifth in the downhill — part of a games with few highlights for the U.S. Ski Team.

"The expectations were other people's," Miller said. "I'm comfortable with what I've accomplished, including at the Olympics. I came in here to race as hard as I could. That was my obligation to myself."

As for his obligation to prepare, Miller said he was less ready for these games than the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics, where he won two silver medals.

"I've been living my life as if I might have died two weeks before the Olympics started," he said. "That left me the opportunity to dig deep, to go down that other route, to make more sacrifices and get back to where I was."

Miller said that while he might have prepared differently, he isn't one to second guess and he started each race fully focused and determined to win.

He called his Olympic experience "awesome" and cited the gold medals by teammates Julia Mancuso and Ted Ligety as one reason. Another, he said, was Sestriere's bar scene.

"My quality of life is the priority. I wanted to have fun here, to enjoy the Olympic experience, not be holed up in a closet and not ever leave your room," he said. "People said, 'Why can't you stay in for the two weeks, three weeks? You've got the rest of your life to experience the games the way everybody else does.' But I like the whole package. I always have."

He compared his Olympic experience to fellow American Daron Rahlves, who was a favorite in the downhill and a contender in the super-G but didn't come close to the podium.

"Look at what happened to Rahlves. He was holed up in his RV, he's probably the fittest guy out here and he made a point of talking about how important the Olympics were to him," Miller said. "And then look — a little bad luck and he's got nothing to show for the whole thing.

"Me, it's been an awesome two weeks," Miller said. "I got to party and socialize at an Olympic level."

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Czech Republic beat Russia for the bronze medal.  Sweden/Finland tomorrow morning for the gold...

Seabiscuit36

Nitty vs Forsberg.  Please dont get hurt.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

LBIggle

Quote from: Crossroids on February 24, 2006, 02:05:34 AM
Quote from: BigEd76 on February 23, 2006, 05:45:18 PM
They're bendy and have A cups....that's all I know about figure skating....

See - you men can only talk about things like this when it comes to women's sports.  And then some of you have the nerve to get all pissy when women's football talk wanders to how cute LaDanian Tomlinson is.  Then still more of you act like us women have to impress you with our actual football knowlege/appreciation, otherwise we're "airhead broads".  But all I ever see men talk about when it comes to women's sports is this crude talk about how "hot" or "homely" someone is or what cup size they wear.

Men are such farging idiots, I swear.  Bet you don't know a salchow from a toe loop.  At least I know the difference between a screen pass and a shovel pass.
Quote from: Crossroids on February 24, 2006, 02:57:23 AM
Quote from: FFatPatt on February 19, 2006, 12:31:11 PM
No offense, Feva, but Davis's selfishness in refusing to do the Pursuit event is unacceptable.

When they only told him about the race a week in advance?  If the race wasn't important enough for them to solicit him more than a week in advace, then why did it all of a sudden become soooo important the moment Shani declined?

As EagleFeva said, speedracing is an individual sport.  (They just tacked this "team pursuit" thing on here just recently - it's a brand new event and it's not even taken that seriously yet.)  Shani has been training for his individual events for far longer than this team event has even existed.  I don't necessarily blame him for puting more of a priority on something he's devoted many more years of his life for.

I wonder why they didn't schedule the team pursuit for the very end of the speedracing events, like they do in track?  Then Shani wouldn't have been put in such a tough spot - and this Chad Hedrick bozo couldn't have seized the opportunity to smear his threatening rival.

QuoteHis participation would have all-but guaranteed the U.S. another medal.  He's a selfish piece of shtein, no matter what race he is.

Are you sure the U.S. would have been in the medals if Shani had participated?  The final times may indicate that the U.S. was a longer shot than Chad and the media was making it out to be.  And there are many out there who thankfully aren't buying the Hedrick/NBC spin, and are at least somewhat understanding of Shani's position.  For one thing, there has been skepticism toward Chad's actual motives for ripping Shani about the team pursuit thing.  Chad and his agent had self-proclaimed visions of Chad's winning 5 medals - and in the Chad camp's view, Shani's non-participation in the team event ruined those chances.  Also, it is suspected that this "Shani's not a team player" whine was a headgame - Chad was just afraid that Shani would have an advantage over him for the 1500m by being relatively well-rested.  I'd place a bet that Chad was trying to get into Shani's head.

I just wonder how much Shani has had to put up with being black in a lily white sport.  Not to place all of Shani's problem on racism, but let's be realistic.  I know that when you're black succeeding in a white-dominated field, you definately can be a thorn in people's sides.

whats going on.  i didn't know women talked this much.

you come to a football message board to bitch out people about commenting on a figure skaters hotness. wow.
well she's a cute ice slut.  get over it.  you don't see us on a figure skating message board posting about this, do you? well, when you do, then think about opening your mouth.

MDS

Are they over yet? I miss Scrubs and The Office.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.