Week Thirteen - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 30, 2023, 07:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Seattle goes to Dallas tonight.

Dallas is -9.5 on the side.

Go Hawks.

MDS

seattle is a cock tease...theyll hang around and do some things but they aint winning this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

That's what I expect but you can never underestimate the ability of Mike McCarthy and/or Dak to collapse under pressure.

PhillyPhreak54

Cowboys offense is cookin so far still. Hope they burn themselves out. Ever since that dipshtein McCarthy started incorporating the deep balls they've opened up.

Seattle DPIs and missed FG no bueno

MDS

the eagles really only need dallas to drop one more game, be nice if this is it, but whatever

uncle pete's d getting smoked
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah they can't make a stop for shtein.

MDS

geno is locked the farg in right now

rare fun thursday nighter! man if dallas loses this the eagles can just take sunday off

PhillyPhreak54

Hope the Hawks can keep it up

The god damn flags in this game are too much jeez

And Dak's "yeahhh here we goooo" cadence is annoying as farg

ice grillin you

I see the penalties still making the nfl unwatchable
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Quarterbacks have realized they can establish trademark phrases with their cadences and now it's a thing.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

these seahawk jerseys are absolute butter

maybe its cause im old but i feel like just about every team would be better serviced going back to their 80s/90s unis

ice grillin you

for once in my life im on team Al....hes as disgusted as me with the NFL...took him 15 years but hes there

ice grillin you

that lockett drop gonna cost them the game

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

Brutal drop and it's over

ice grillin you