Keeper League 16

Started by Sgt PSN, July 30, 2016, 11:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

SunMo

So I picked up Hunter Henry and must have fat fingered the request on my phone because it dropped Jordan Reed instead of Jesse James.

This is obviously a mistake and I asked Russell to put Reed back and drop James.  He said I needed to put it on the board to make sure nobody had a problem with it.

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

Quote from: SunMo on October 19, 2016, 09:07:36 AM
So I picked up Hunter Henry and must have fat fingered the request on my phone because it dropped Jordan Reed instead of Jesse James.

This is obviously a mistake and I asked Russell to put Reed back and drop James.  He said I needed to put it on the board to make sure nobody had a problem with it.

I submitted a claim for Reed. I was thinking to myself "man sunny's an idiot". I'm glad you cleared it up. I don't have a problem with it, shtein happens.

SunMo

Well, I'm still an idiot

Munson

My entire team is for sale, more or less, especially if you're willing to give me the draft picks for it.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

I'm good with it, Sunny. 

Tomahawk

Nobody gives a shtein and Rusty should probably quit trying to be such a kissass

rjs246

I was not so secretly hoping that someone would have a problem with it so that I wouldn't have to do anything.

Way to go, dicks.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Your miserable attitude is refreshing

rjs246

Sunny's roster has been updated.

Dicks.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

anybody want to trade for Jordan Reed?

SD

I don't see Jesse James on waivers yet. Get your shtein together.

SunMo

that's because i never wanted to drop him.  i wanted to pick up Henry and drop james, not reed.

Sgt PSN

Why can't we add/drop players that haven't played yet?  I'm trying to make an injury adjustment and is putting in a waiver claim for Tuesday. When the hell did that happen?

Rome

I went thru that last week.  I didn't cry about it like a little girl, though.