The Coaching Search Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 31, 2012, 07:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: Feva on January 12, 2013, 08:27:56 AM
Eagles are supposedly interviewing Bradley today in Atlanta.

i wonder how often that happens....going on a job interview 24 hours before you are about to coach in a playoff game....if im seattle im like whoa lets hold off on this until after the game
[/quote]

Was wondering the same thing. You'd think there'd be some kind of restriction against farging with another team's guy so close to one of the biggest game of his life. Guess not.

Hell, maybe that's part of their plan. Distract him and get him thinking about the future instead of the game...get your guys 3 days later instead of 3 weeks later.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

1.5 legs = 2 drives 14 pts without even trying
1 leg = 10 drives zero pts

seattle isnt a bad team they are just perceived as better than they are...atlanta perceived as worse than they are because they can never win a big game...but they won in almost every big spot this year...i think they are a different team

seattle 3-5 on the road and getting less than a fg?...they lost at miami - carolina - detroit - st louis and arizona this year

time off got atlanta real healthy...meanwhile chris clemons out...atlanta will run right at bruce irvin...seattles pass rush will not go off either...look at the numbers matt ryan threw almost 250 more passes than russell wilson but was sacked five less times

atlanta will win relatively easy and gus badley will be the eagles coach by wednesday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

They're a top-3 running team, they've won 8 out of their last 9, and they have a bruising and intimidating defense.

But sure, they're wildly overrated.

ice grillin you

we will find out tomorrow and thts why they ply the games but i LOVE the spot atlanta is in here

Rome

Agreed.  I still think it's gonna be Green Bay & New England in the SB, but I wouldn't be shocked if Atlanta made it.

I'd be thrilled if it was Denver/Seattle, though.   I would at least watch the game for pleasure instead of money.

PhillyPhreak54

I hope Bradley blows them away in his interview today. Literally and figuratively. If he has to kneel down and blow Howie and Jeff to keep Brian Kelly off the sidelines here I hope he takes one for the team.

What a goddamned joke.

Rome

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST SOMEBODY HUG JAY!!!

JackStraw

So all the chips pushed to center on Bradley. Nice how they've painted themselves in the corner delusional that they'd be anyone's first choice over chi or sd. And only gets worse if sea wins. Can't wait to see plan b or c

They are over thinking this. Hiring for next 14 years instead of the 3 or 4 it will likely be. Once bradly zoos them have howie make the 2am booty call to gruden or whoever and go get some motherfarging coordinators while there still are some.
Endless regression to the mean

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 12, 2013, 09:58:40 AM
we will find out tomorrow and thts why they ply the games but i LOVE the spot atlanta is in here

The main reason I think it's a lock the Seahawks win is because the Falcons defense reminds me of the Eagles defenses under Jimmy J, light, quick, and focused on getting after the quarterback. The Seahawks are going to maul the Falcon's front seven. I think it's going to make for a great game - and lead to an even more ridiculous NFC Championship game (SF.vs. SEA).

That aside, I love the way both Seattle and SF play offense and defense. I'd love for the Eagles to put something in place that mirrors them.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

Quote from: JackStraw on January 12, 2013, 01:28:44 PM
So all the chips pushed to center on Bradley. Nice how they've painted themselves in the corner delusional that they'd be anyone's first choice over chi or sd. And only gets worse if sea wins. Can't wait to see plan b or c

They are over thinking this. Hiring for next 14 years instead of the 3 or 4 it will likely be. Once bradly zoos them have howie make the 2am booty call to gruden or whoever and go get some motherfarging coordinators while there still are some.

dont worry...howie GOT this

BigEd76

From ESPN's article on the front page:

QuoteThe 46-year-old Bradley has emerged as a favorite among fans in Philadelphia based mainly on an old video clip in which he goes off on the Seahawks' defense during a game.

yep, we're all farging morons

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yes. Not Brian Kelly.

Whom PFT says Eagles are all in on.

ice grillin you

anyone just hear glazer sneak in that the eagles tried to interview cowher

edit: lacanfora

PhillyPhreak54

I assume Bill told Howie to get farged?