The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Feva

Quote from: SunMo on August 27, 2007, 06:43:16 PM
holy shtein...i'm literally crying from laughter after watching that

the last line is classic

2nd... that was some of the funniest shtein I've seen in a long time.  :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Quote from: EagleFeva on August 28, 2007, 08:36:54 AM

Don't farg wit the ref...

I love how the other boxer came in and wailed his ass after he got slammed.  That was great.

The skull farging thing was great too.

phattymatty

phattymatty

mcnabbmvp

"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Diomedes

anyone seen the roller body suit yet?

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1772849/

on a side note..Swiss roads are butter
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Quasimoto

Diomedes

iggle36