2016 Head Coach Search

Started by Butchers Bill, December 29, 2015, 07:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the fact that someone made a joke about it is all you need to know about what is going on with this franchise right now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Pretty sure it's going to be Pederson once the playoffs are over. Not excited but like every higher/draft pick etc. I'll give the guy a chance

Rome

There's eight playoff teams left.  No chance they're waiting for one of them other than Pederson. 

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: MDS on January 13, 2016, 09:28:12 PM
thats grudog in the philly airport

Uh oh...look closer at that photo!

smeags

Quote from: Rome on January 14, 2016, 07:54:57 AM
There's eight playoff teams left.  No chance they're waiting for one of them other than Pederson.

Thats where I'm at on this. Have patricia and McDaniela been on the league interview tour  ?

Cause seriously, Coughlin ? Pederson ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

whoever they hire automatically becomes the worst coach in the division...their front office is a calamity and most important how is their PP department being run....a couple chip guys have left and not been replaced so basically howie is in charge of a skeleton crew of people from the previous regime who can't be too secure in their jobs...which probably means that effort being put forth in preparing for the offseason right now can't be good

fun times ahead

hunt

not sure coughlin would automatically become worse than mcadoo....but i don't want that old man anyway.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyPhreak54

Rapoport says talks intensifying with Coughlin

I'm in on him if it means no Dougie P

smeags

Last year was a horrible coaching job by Coughlin. None of the guys mentioned prior beyond Gase and McDermott were worth it to me.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

coughlin great career but hes toast and that's with his  heart mostly being in it.....he would be a dead dog working for this organization at age 70...can you imagine going from the mara's and two super bowls in nyc to working for howie farging roseman

I seriously would rather have Peterson

MDS

embarrassing, loser organization doing embarrassing, loser things

they wanted gase and macadoo, in some order, and didnt get either of them. so theyre scrambling and settling on a fossil thats been awful for the past 3 years. 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 14, 2016, 09:55:05 AM

I seriously would rather have Peterson

yeah, i think i would too...why hire an old guy for 2-3 seasons & have to do this all over again.

at this point, i'd take mcdermott over coughlin, pederson, etc...might even take mcdaniels.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Rome

Or they're waiting for someone else to interview. 

But panic.

Susquehanna Birder

If you were an up and coming coaching candidate, would YOU want to work under the direction of these clowns?