2010 Pick 'Em

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 29, 2010, 04:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Being in AC til sat afternoon farged my memory. Forgot to make my picks this week.

Luckily none of you jerks has had a great week, so I won't fall too far behind. Hopefully I can make up a point or two tonight/tom night
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

i have no idea what team is any damn good in the NFL this year

what a hot mess
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

I already forgot to make the 1 o'clock picks a few weeks back. Still in it though.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: shorebird on October 30, 2010, 06:59:56 PM
I already forgot to make the 1 o'clock picks a few weeks back. Still in it though.

I just did the same thing, I must have not hit the submit button...oops!
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Munson

yah if i didn't that earlier in the year, I'd be in it...but that combined with some REALLY zesty weeks the last few weeks has all but eliminated me. Still gonna keep picking though and hope you guys farg it up
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

shorebird

Hentz is gonna' be hard to catch.

Diomedes

Jay is posting a nice record this year.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Didn't matter, 'cause I'd probably have picked Miami anyway, but forgot to get in on Thursday. Anyway, have three wrong so far after 4'oclock games.

Munson

farging hell, Jay. I hope you're betting on this picks you texan farg.

PhillyPhreak54

lol

yeah its been a good year, man

shorebird

Damned if it wasn't, got in the lead and couldn't be caught.

PhillyPhreak54

I almost choked it away. I could feel the pressure fo sho