2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 04, 2024, 09:51:41 PMjo jo's gut check performances the last two games has been pretty amazing

You are correct sir! I honestly thought this was all going to blow up even with Jo back. 

Amazing how all the talking heads are proclaiming the Sixers as the team no one wants to see righ now.  Calm down people, let's get past round two and then we can adjust our panties.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on April 05, 2024, 08:19:06 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 04, 2024, 09:51:41 PMjo jo's gut check performances the last two games has been pretty amazing

You are correct sir! I honestly thought this was all going to blow up even with Jo back. 

Amazing how all the talking heads are proclaiming the Sixers as the team no one wants to see righ now.  Calm down people, let's get past round two and then we can adjust our panties.

i mean they have the second best winning percentage in the nba when jo plays...clearly ahead of the third best and not far off from the celtics for best...so its a valid take to say that

problem is what can go wrong will go wrong with jo and i fully expect him to be hurt again probably before the playoffs start but no later than the first round

their schedule is the easiest remaining in the nba...5 of their 6 final games are basically jokes...if they could pull a miracle and get that 6 seed which would give you cleveland or orlando then its a thing that make you go a little hmmmm
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

eagles 4-13
phillies 75 wins
sixers nba champs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

also known as Havas Heaven

if you included a Flyers cup he'd combust

ice grillin you

Well duh

combined 90 year drought between the two...also sixers the only non MAGA team in the city

MDS

the eagles, owned by a kennedy democrat and qb'ed by a black dood with a black female agent -- maga
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

What a farging game

Wish there was a timeline for roco/melton for the playoffs.

Conspiracy theory: they've been sitting players all season because they know seeding is bullshtein and fresh players in the playoffs is more important

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 05, 2024, 09:57:09 PMthe eagles, owned by a kennedy democrat and qb'ed by a black dood with a black female agent -- maga

the fans dummy

Rome

I can't dispute that a lot of Eagles fans are MAGA iceholes, but many aren't.

It's like Florida here.  There's a million more registered MAGA's but there's also a ton of non-affiliated and Dems too.

The Eagles MAGA loudmouths make the most noise, but there's still a shtein ton of us commie libs around too.   

MDS

everyone in the city is an eagle fan...are the ones at games and the loudest most obnoxious neanderthals maga? sure. but quite literally every single pocket of this wretched country likes football.

ice grillin you

sixers got a legit path to catching orlando

SD

NA

PhillyPhreak54

Embiid is made of rice paper and Elmer's glue

ice grillin you