Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 09, 2010, 09:38:41 PM
its not just packed its full of pg's from blackwood that are just so happy to be giggling in the bank

Dude, really? That's what I am? A giggling douche happy to be at the bank?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

no youre a south jerseyite that gets lumped in....live with it or move
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

PhillyGirl

I'm more Philly than you could ever be, my friend.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

So it's come to Cody Ransom who's gonna save the season!  Holy eat me!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

Don Ho

That was a sweet swing by Ransom.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

OK, now this is fun.  Unbelievable.

Don Ho

Vic started this, now finish it!

ice grillin you

SD

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 09, 2010, 08:24:07 PM
@jaysonst: Same scouting director on the 3 Lee deals in last 12 months: "The Philly deal is last by a long shot."

He was on with Mike Miss and said single A pitcher Jarred Cosart was the centerpiece in the deal. Not even close.

Don Ho

Stupid swing Shane.  You're off the hook because you got the rally started.

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on July 09, 2010, 09:58:43 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on July 09, 2010, 08:24:07 PM
@jaysonst: Same scouting director on the 3 Lee deals in last 12 months: "The Philly deal is last by a long shot."

He was on with Mike Miss and said single A pitcher Jarred Cosart was the centerpiece in the deal. Not even close.

Are you shteintin' me?  Jarred Cosart?  Aye yie yie.

ice grillin you

cosart's elbow is about as shakey as a reese lost bet...doubt hes the centerpiece of anything....especially since the knapp fiasco last year

SD