Cooper DeJean, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2024, 07:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Rome

SD

Love the pick but not kidding I'm gonna punch every birds fan who chants coooop every time he makes a tackle

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on April 26, 2024, 08:05:02 PMLove the pick but not kidding I'm gonna punch every birds fan who chants coooop every time he makes a tackle

Yeah too close to Racist Riley there

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on April 26, 2024, 08:05:02 PMLove the pick but not kidding I'm gonna punch every birds fan who chants coooop every time he makes a tackle

I'll bring the 2 x 4 to help bash their brains in!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 26, 2024, 07:55:52 PMThoughts, Havas?

it would be a wasted pick as is but giving up assets for him makes it a disaster...jeremy bloom is happy somewhere
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

SD

Philadelphia received the No. 40 overall pick, the No. 78 pick and No. 152 pick in exchange for No. 50, No. 53 and No. 161

Didn't give up 5th moved up in the 5th not bad value wise

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

ice grillin you

doctors in the the delaware valley better higher more staff to treat all the strained muscles from the white eagle fans who are gonna try soooooo hard with this dood

Diomedes

Last time the Eagles took to DBs with their first two picks it worked out pretty well...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger