The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

It's on now.

Sixers in 7.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Thanks for sharing!  And where was the replay ESPN?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

QB Eagles

Embiid merely taking the floor elevated the whole team. The man is a god.

MDS

when all is said and done jo might be the best philly athlete ever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Harden is just god awful

Don Ho

Last two posts are spot on:

Jojo God

Harden is a POS
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

SD

20 year anniversary...full interview

https://youtu.be/K9ZQhyOZCNE

When this first dropped he was laughed at but after the whole story came out now it's seen as one of the most heartfelt iconic press conferences ever.

PhillyPhreak54

A little sloppy on offense for my liking.

Need Maxey to do what he did last game

MDS

james harden moves in slow motion on fast breaks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

this second half will be the harden game you can feel it coming. 

PhillyPhreak54

He's actually playing decent.

Nice half. Keep this shtein rolling let's gooooo

MDS

bam adabayo is a little bitch...all shook when embiid on him and puffing his chest when he scores on toby

gtfo dork