The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

He's been terrible when run at but you know what might avoid that?  Doc putting him in pnr's  instead on the farging deep block time after time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

abysmal first half and its a 1 pt game

toronto stinks, finish this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Kate an alaa really good tonight.  they've been growing on me for weeks but I guess now that's its playoffs I like the homer shtein.

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on April 20, 2022, 10:15:57 PM
Kate an alaa really good tonight.  they've been growing on me for weeks but I guess now that's its playoffs I like the homer shtein.

I've got a Sportsnet Ontario feed and it's funny how quiet they get with every Sixers bucket at this point in the game.

PhillyPhreak54

That last shot...what the farg Jojo!!

MDS

lol jojo step back fade away 3...why

tobias harris is not hitting a buzzer beater. laws of the nba right there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

sounds like a mausoleum in there

SD

MVP

Gut check win. That's a game in reverse the Sixers usually lose.

phattymatty

Love that man.  The third buzzer beater is the charm.

MDS

phattymatty

That was dope as farg and I'm not complaining but Tobi making that final shot would have done wonders for him. 

Also, they won but it was obvious how much they needed Harden for the first two game winning attempts.  He still runs that offense.

This team gonna at least win the east.

ice grillin you

Toronto a home playoff dog the Sixers get their first lead of the game in OT with harden fouled out and Toronto +2 doesn't cover...absolutely brutal beat
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous