The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

I hate to go all Igy, but I'm fairly convinced that this team is going nowhere.  First round loss seems to be their destiny.

MDS

sixers are pretty much locked into the 4 now....which gets them toronto

raps in 5
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Deandre Harden with another stellar night

Taking my daughter to saturdays game. Trying to convince her to hit up the Phil's with me after.

MDS

saturday may be the last game they win all year...i think if they take that theyre locked into the 4 so then theyd rest everyone sunday
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Got their asses worked by Siakam and Trent

Such a stupid team

ice grillin you

Harden is so farging bad

also never forget Toronto didn't play two of their three best players
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

rest of the team is making more shots because they're getting open looks and that's directly attributed to harden.

but yeah that's all he can do right now, need more from him and he looks cooked.  his % on layups has to be one of the worst in the league.

we're in for 3 more years of first round losses. 

phattymatty

In 2019 the Sixers traded for an all star towards the end of season.  finished 51-31. lost to raptors in the playoffs. 

MDS

i got an email from the sixers today about playoff tickets...the last time they contacted me was in the midst of the process

take that for what its worth

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 07, 2022, 09:32:28 PM
I hate to go all Igy, but I'm fairly convinced that this team is going nowhere.  First round loss seems to be their destiny.

It's not IGY, it's 99.9% of this board.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

I'm pretty homer when it comes to Sixers but I don't know how anyone can think this team has a good shot. 

there's still chance to make some playoff noise but literally everything has to go right. 

hopefully today is like last Saturday afternoon.  harden can hit club risqué while the buffet is still hot.

phattymatty

A backup center who hustles, plays D, and can move.  Imagine that. 

I guess Doc taking 78 games to adapt is better than never.

phattymatty

Hopefully we get some 1PM Saturday playoff tipoffs.  Seems to be their time.

MDS

weird scenario tomorrow

chicago is a better 1st round matchup than toronto but miami is better than milwaukee...not sure what route is better but i guess it doesnt matter

SD

B-ball Paul is the real deal. Going from Jo to a quick active center who hustles is night and day from DJ and Milsap.

You see Harden with the open shots on tv and scream...way worse live. If I'm d'ing up in the playoffs he gets the Ben Simmons layoff treatment. He can't hit outside shots anymore. He'll definitely make his free throws though and the name and Harden "threat" is real. Even if they win a title with him this season I would let him walk.