The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

up double digits then doc sits harden and embiid for 15 minutes and poof there goes the lead

hardens step back for the win was just sad...god he stinks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

giannis scored 15 straight on old man milsap while glenn had reed & bassey glued to the bench.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

phattymatty

it really us unbelievable how doc won't play the young Cs.  I like bball Paul more than most but that's exactly when you put him in, shtein let him foul Giannis 5 times in 10 minutes if he has to.  better than letting him run wild for 10 min.

also that terrible harden shot was so predictable.  I actually thought it would be a 20 foot Embiid turnaround but same result. 

they should be running plays for maxey to take the last shot.  that will never happen though. 

SD

2nd round and out fodder. Outside possibility the entire team gets hot and makes a run but not counting on it. Only hope moving forward is they don't extend Harden and maybe package tisse (he's peaked as a player) with Tobi and pray they can get some pieces.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: TAFKASD on March 30, 2022, 11:40:18 AM
2nd round and out fodder. Outside possibility the entire team gets hot and makes a run but not counting on it. Only hope moving forward is they don't extend Harden and maybe package tisse (he's peaked as a player) with Tobi and pray they can get some pieces.

I'm at the point that I'm not sure they even win the first round match.  There is something broken in this team.

phattymatty

QB Eagles

I'm beginning to think he's not even a real doctor.

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 30, 2022, 11:48:20 AM
Quote from: TAFKASD on March 30, 2022, 11:40:18 AM

I'm at the point that I'm not sure they even win the first round match.  There is something broken in this team.

Wouldn't shock me.

phattymatty

I think the only team they would be round 1 is the bulls.  Sixers are just a bad matchup for them.  anyone else has a very good shot.

ice grillin you

Bulls are like 1-18 against the top 5 teams in the league...anyone with a pulse matches up well against them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

bulls, cavs, hornets and maybe hawks they beat

raptors is likely an L

nets is an L in 5 games and the philly sportsest loss ever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you can choose to care or not...doesn't change the fact that it's legit one of the biggest sporting events ever...just hope the game lives up to it...both games this year were terrible and not close
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

What in the world you talkin about

Losers gonna lose. These guys stink

Geowhizzer

Rounding into post-season shape, I see.   :boom

PhillyPhreak54

They lost to the god damn Pistons.