The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I appreciate that harden 4 point play so much more now that he's on our team.

QB Eagles

Well, that was good.

PhillyPhreak54

A smidge optimistic this works

phattymatty

yeah harden may single handedly make tobi a good player again.  couple catch and shoots, only one back down fadeaway jumper which he normally does 10 times a a game.

I'm definitely overreacting but they can do some damage now.  they had that cute streak of wins when jo was out but this feels like a real team for the first time.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 25, 2022, 10:34:54 PM

Embiid I'll reserve judgment on and not include him because he's just so next level this year but doc and harden winning much in the postseason is highly unlikely....I hope I'm wrong....also last night all I could think about is on what play is jo gonna farg his knee or back up or some serious injury...I'm sure it's happening cause it would be maybe most Philly sports thing ever yo get everyone excited about harden then lose tue league mvp...probably happen in hardens first home game but it's happening
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Last night's game was the highest-rated 76ers regular season game on NBCSP/NBCSP Plus since 2001.

Including postseason games on the network, it tied the third highest-rated 76ers game on record.

Rome

I didn't watch the game but I did watch the highlights. 

All I got is wow.

Rome

Also the "dude wtf" look on Harden's face here is perfect. 

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/33376151

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 26, 2022, 01:00:13 PM
probably happen in hardens first home game but it's happening

bet?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

loooooooooooool bens "back" is acting up

either is all fake for him to avoid 3/10 or hes legit hurt after 8 months of pick up games against wash outs like dionte christmas and semaj inge (dudes i covered at temple!!)

morey deserves the presidential medal of freedom
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I'm so glad we're done with that headache. Maybe they win a title with Harden maybe not but they definitely weren't winning one with him.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on February 26, 2022, 07:01:14 PM
loooooooooooool bens "back" is acting up

either is all fake for him to avoid 3/10 or hes legit hurt after 8 months of pick up games against wash outs like dionte christmas and semaj inge (dudes i covered at temple!!)

morey deserves the presidential medal of freedom

Haha what a bitch

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 26, 2022, 01:00:13 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 25, 2022, 10:34:54 PM

Embiid I'll reserve judgment on and not include him because he's just so next level this year but doc and harden winning much in the postseason is highly unlikely....I hope I'm wrong....also last night all I could think about is on what play is jo gonna farg his knee or back up or some serious injury...I'm sure it's happening cause it would be maybe most Philly sports thing ever yo get everyone excited about harden then lose tue league mvp...probably happen in hardens first home game but it's happening

I'm worried that Harden does his playoff disappearing act.

ice grillin you

of course and doc is a disgraceful in game coach

SD

Loud MVP chant for Jo at msg