Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

outside of trading jo or ben how can any gm fix this

nobody wants horford or toby
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

trade Ben today but it's the GM that got them into this

also the GM is a clown that no one respects...when you have a super talented mix you need a brain with cache that can make power moves....they have a fantasy team owner

SD

Ben was dominant while Jo was out. Jo needs to stick to the low post and not play 15 ft from the basket. He shouldn't be handling the ball at the top of the key or off as a wing player which he is 75% of the time. Every dominant center has played near the hoop but for whatever reason they're letting him roam free. Ben thrived when Jo wasn't there because he could run the offense without Jo holding him back. I don't blame Jo I blame Brown for not addressing the obvious issue. See my post in the beginning of the season with the team makeup and spacing. Not sure how everyone knew this was an issue except Brand. They needed a stretch 4 last season so they traded for Tobias. Ok...so then they sign a 4/5 in Horford who needs minutes and doesn't mesh well at the 4 when Jo's playing the 5. Mike Scott is just god awful and giving him $5 million a year was retarded. I'll give credit to Brand for Thybelle because he's a diamond in the ruff.

ice grillin you

altho I would have him come in behind jo horford is a stretch four and works with jo...what literally nothing works with except four shooters is Ben

MDS

this team is complete garbage
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Turned on the Flyers tonight because I didn't want to hear the Miami announcers.  Smart choice.

PhillyPhreak54

Brutal. Sorry ass bums

phattymatty

they are terrible right now but there was one play last night that was so bad it made me laugh.  jo and ben both basically trying to post up at the same time down low...no one could get either of them the ball...tobias starts backing his man down low....now every heat player is in the paint....horford takes a 3. 

PhillyPhreak54

Glenn Robinson III and Alec Burke traded here for draft picks

hunt

hearing markieff morris for korkmaz & zhaire. 
the real move that needs to be made is horford to the bench, imo. need another shooter in the starting lineup instead.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

phattymatty

Quote from: hunt on February 06, 2020, 08:45:19 AM
hearing markieff morris for korkmaz & zhaire. 

my god that would be terrible.  the fact that korkmaz is as important as he is is wild and sad, but they can not trade their best shooter.

ice grillin you

i dont give a farg about trading korkmaz but if you are going to trade two young assets like that you gotta do a little better than getting a guy for the locker room

phattymatty

wonder who gets dropped now.  bolden and burke/neto I guess?

not that it makes a huge difference since the starters can't play together but getting burks for basically nothing is a little helpful.

hunt

korkmaz kind of stinks at everything but shooting so i won't be mad if he goes. and zhaire was a turrible draft pick who hasn't shown much. they'll have to pull of some sort of 2/3 for 1 deal or a deal for picks to create roster spots for burks & g-rob 3.
whatever. it's not like they were going to make a major move mid season.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is