The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote"If you want people to remember The Process forever, you've got to step up."

Shaq and Chuck just crucifying JoJo is priceless

QuoteShaq to Embiid: "I got some cough drops for you. Man up"

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Does anybody care?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

The question is do they keep it close and lose by 5-10 Sunday or do they get blown out by 20+

PhillyPhreak54

Nice win.

Great to see the energy. The flagrant on Jojo was horeshtein

Don Ho

Officiating was a travesty the last 5 minutes.  Even Doris Burke said "unless someone draws blood, don't call any more fouls!'  That call on Embid was so bad, correct total horseshtein.

ice grillin you

you can disagree with the foul rules but that the call on embiid was 100% correct...it doesnt have to be intentional to be a flagrant...you smack someone in the face without playing the ball and its almost always going to be a flagrant
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 10, 2019, 08:31:41 AM
you smack someone in the face without playing the ball and its almost always going to be a flagrant

lol stop it an accidental slap to the face is most definitely not almost always a flagrant.  i would not enjoy watching the league if that were the case.

that was an embarrassing call and will hopefully be rescinded given the fact he's only one away from a suspension.

I can not ever remember a 7 game series where 4 of them were blowouts.

ice grillin you

unless you are playing the ball 90% of the time its getting called

even if you ARE playing the ball they might call it if its something crazy like jo's elbow in the nets series

MDS

big question for the nerds

sixers or GOT on sunday
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Coin flip seeing as both seasons/series end on Sunday. 

MDS

this is not the fairest comp considering time slots, game value and network, but just to give you all a sense

in philly
eagles/bears rating - 44.6
sixers/raptors game 6 rating - 14.3
phillies/nats harper's 1st game in dc - 7.7
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

how is this even a question....one is a live sporting event and one is a tv show you can dvr

no one likes game of thrones more than i like the wire and the wire is getting recorded with the quickness in this scenario

ice grillin you

sixers probably not winning anyway but their % goes from like 10 to zero if portland wins

MDS

hit toronto -6.5 before its too late

ice grillin you

i got toronto ML....not a good bet return wise but its guaranteed....6.5 isnt