The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Apparently, Joel Embiid has a possible torn ligament in his thumb.

Geowhizzer

SD

Pain management deal they'll inject him with some shtein and hope he's fine

phattymatty

PhillyPhreak54

He had it wrapped and early in the game someone whacked him on it and he was in pain. I didn't think much of it bc he was so good but yeah that still sucks

Geowhizzer

Am I wrong for thinking that the injury happened (or at least was exacerbated) in the collision with Thybulle in game 2?  He was in some discomfort after that.

PhillyPhreak54

I thought that's when it happened too

It was a blah game all around

Loved Doc taking a shot at all the whining by Nurse bc man that dude cries all god damn game

MDS

jo sucked tonight, harden sucks in general

hes fat and he cant finish for shtein
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I tried to tell anyone who'd listen about playoff harden

hunt

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 23, 2022, 01:21:00 PM
Am I wrong for thinking that the injury happened (or at least was exacerbated) in the collision with Thybulle in game 2?  He was in some discomfort after that.

reports are that it happened in game 3...but i'm not sure which play.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyPhreak54

Not a good start again.

Wake up motherfargers.

As for Simmons they're trying the mental health thing again. Look if he has anxiety or something like that they're setting him up for failure and getting ripped by saying he'd be back. Just let him work through it. However, and I'm very empathetic to mental health issues, I think he's full of shtein. After news came out that he was out for g4 he was eviscerated by everyone (again). Stephen A, Shaq, Barkley, Reggie Miller and many others whose voices resonate in the NBA blasted him. And now all of a sudden he can't play again bc of mental issues.

Please.

Daryl Morey is a fargin hero for dumping him.

PhillyPhreak54

Five games in and the Sixers have led after one quarter only in game one.

PhillyPhreak54

What the farg is wrong with this team

SD

This is reminding me of the nets game

SD

I'd sit harden the 2nd half