2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 09, 2011, 12:21:36 AM
While on the train platform I heard the same farging get-em-next-year

J, please tell me your kidding?  For the love of god why didn't push them onto the tracks?  Get em next year, oh ok, I feel so much better.

I think a lot of the booing was subdued on the final out due to Choke pulling a Sargent Ellias down the first base line.  I was hoping the crowd was going to lite into these jerk offs.  Nothing worse than silence, boo these motherfargers down.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 09, 2011, 12:34:35 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 09, 2011, 12:32:42 AM
I usually take what you say with a grain of pepper. 

dont

Only with certain things - like sports, people, movies or comedy.

But when you're talking food or weather, I'm all ears. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 09, 2011, 12:21:36 AM
In the airport today there was people buying Phillies playoffs stuff! While on the train platform I heard the same farging get-em-next-year horseshtein.

Next year, I'm going to make t-shirts and hats that say "Get 'em next year!" with a Phillies logo in the middle of it and I'm setting up shop on the Jersey side of the Walt Whitman. 

I'm gonna be richer than IGY.

Don Ho

Igy's never steered me wrong, Templeton Rye bitches.  The best.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

I won't dispute igy's taste in individual brands of booze, but I simply can't trust a man's opinion on the subject when he makes fruity concoctions for tailgating every week. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

I've had it....or at least some variation of it.  But I prefer to keep my boozing pretty simple and I have only 1 rule.  No fruit.  The added flavor of Wach (or Wells Fargo or whatever it's called now) Lot asphalt is acceptable, but not strongly recommended.   

PhillyPhreak54

Igy - I was set to represent too. I was going to wear my Rollins jersey on the plane and begin the search for nlcs tickets as soon as I got here.

Outstanding idea Sarge. You need a business partner and I'm IN. Sell crab fries and yuengling there too and you can jump into a vault of money like Scrooge mcduck.

Dead serious Don. One dude was in a Choke jersey. Sickening!

Agreed on the subdued booing - Choke robs us of hits and runs AND a good final throaty BOO!

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 09, 2011, 01:03:52 AM
Outstanding idea Sarge. You need a business partner and I'm IN. Sell crab fries and yuengling there too and you can jump into a vault of money like Scrooge mcduck.

Let's do this.  If those awful MLB playoff hats were selling for $35 a pop, we should easily get $20-25.

I'm thinking a t-shirt with the outline of New Jersey in the middle and a big "P" in the middle of that.  "Get 'em next year!" will be circling the entire thing.  Maybe even go ethnic with this shtein and color in the state of NJ with the Italian flag. 

:deion :deion :deion

Don Ho

Snookie, Ronnie, Pauly, J Wow, decked out in that shtein, I love it. 

ice grillin you

discard any and all sharp objects from your immediate surroundings then peep pg's facebook page

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 09, 2011, 01:27:45 AM
discard any and all sharp objects from your immediate surroundings then peep pg's facebook page

Juniors on Facebook now.  Get me in there.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 09, 2011, 01:51:43 AM
oh sweet jesus

would you rather drag james byrd down another dirt road or read that shtein again