2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 07, 2011, 10:27:00 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 07, 2011, 10:22:51 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 07, 2011, 10:21:00 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 07, 2011, 10:19:45 PM
Cool tattoos you flags.  At this point I don't care if the Brew Crew swept the Phils, I don't want Molina in the next round.

id easily take a loss here if i knew they would lose to the brewers...molina is a farging gangsta...the brewers are a bunch of sickening annoying clowns

i actually respect the hell out of the cards....larussa is a genius who wont allow his team to be stupid and molina king albert and holliday are all awesome

By gangsta, you mean a guy with faggy neck tattoos??? Pretty sure the Undertaker is the only one that can pull those off.

hes no choooooooooooooch thats for sure

GRIT should get some neck tats

Hawk

Get on base Ryan, I have faith in Pineapple head and Ibanez tonight.

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 07, 2011, 10:25:21 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 07, 2011, 10:24:24 PM
Hunter Pence has been an absolute gem this post season.

The 2 big acquisitions have come up small.  Lee and Pence haven't done anything.

Do we get a refund?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2011, 10:27:43 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 07, 2011, 10:27:00 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 07, 2011, 10:22:51 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 07, 2011, 10:21:00 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 07, 2011, 10:19:45 PM
Cool tattoos you flags.  At this point I don't care if the Brew Crew swept the Phils, I don't want Molina in the next round.

id easily take a loss here if i knew they would lose to the brewers...molina is a farging gangsta...the brewers are a bunch of sickening annoying clowns

i actually respect the hell out of the cards....larussa is a genius who wont allow his team to be stupid and molina king albert and holliday are all awesome

By gangsta, you mean a guy with faggy neck tattoos??? Pretty sure the Undertaker is the only one that can pull those off.

hes no choooooooooooooch thats for sure

GRIT should get some neck tats

and a tattoo teardrop
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

aw come on

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sgt PSN

Hawk

Eagles_Legendz

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Give him the farging TAKE sign, Charlie - you DO NOT let him swing 3-0 when he is 2-17!

farg

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ice grillin you

two players have been booed this game.....choke and jimmy....shocker
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54