2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on October 05, 2011, 08:31:30 PM
The difference in these two teams is when the Cards get down they raise their game and hit. When the Phils get down they seem to think pitching is going to bail them out because they do absolutely nothing.

yep cardinals are just a professional team that do all the little things right never makes mistakes and raises its game in the postseason....and it all stems from larussa....the guy is just a great farging manager and leader

the devastating thing about this season is that a really old team gets a year older next year...this was the team that HAD to win it all....they make the eagles look like overacheivers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

and now of course this problem:

friday night ill be at a game. so do i either hope to not hear anything and dvr game 5 or hope my cell signal is good enough and watch grainy live action on that. while doing work. so like 20% attention rate at best.

farg you funholes for this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 05, 2011, 08:29:39 PM
they cant....but we knew this all season

With the pitching they have if you could count on the offense to up it's game slightly and average about 3-4 runs, they could have a shot. They are getting worse as this series goes on, as if that is possible.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

Come on you farging jerkoffs!

Motte is a basketcase so they have a shot

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on October 05, 2011, 08:34:45 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 05, 2011, 08:29:39 PM
they cant....but we knew this all season

With the pitching they have if you could count on the offense to up it's game slightly and average about 3-4 runs, they could have a shot. They are getting worse as this series goes on, as if that is possible.

im not sure why anyone would think the offense would be any better than against sf last year...they were old breaking down and not very smart and now its a year later...if they had a better draw i think they could have rolled thru arizona on talent alone like they did cincy last year...but they were never getting past milwaukee in the nlcs...and the cardinals are just a terrible matchup for them

Hawk

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

I'm sick of the offense shutting it down after an early hot start.

This series should be farging over and now we have to sit through a farging game five.

Pull your farging heads out of your farging asses and hit the farging ball.

And stop making stupid outs on the bases

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 05, 2011, 08:40:02 PM
This series should be farging over and now we have to sit through a farging game five.

yeah the cardinals are a miracle ben frank homer away from having clinched tonight

PhillyPhreak54

Hawk

Cardinals celebrating like they won the World Series, can Halladay just no hit them.

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 05, 2011, 08:41:02 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 05, 2011, 08:40:02 PM

yeah the cardinals are a miracle ben frank homer away from having clinched tonight

yeah the phils are a miracle freese game away from having clinched tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Hawk

Does St. Louis forget that their best exports are Nelly and Chingy?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ryan Howard... farg you.
Jason Freese... farg you.
Roy Halladay... Please, please farg the Cardinals.