2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Its goddamn depressing o hear...I don't ever want to hear people take offense when someone rips the fans again. We are not supposed to be those types of fans. No sir.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2011, 11:37:07 AM
We are not supposed to be those types of fans. No sir.

we arent....the douchebags at the bank are....its a bunch of rich south jersey families with spoiled kids who dont know the first thing about the sport...they just like to scream after a home run they just missed because they were texting someone is hit
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

when they are 81-81 in 2 years those people will all be gone

wheeler will still be there, though
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I honestly don't know which is worse... watching them lose or coming here afterward and reading about it.

They're still the best team in the Majors and they're still playing the wildcard "winner".  Yeah, it was a tough loss last night but it happens.  The Yankees lost too if it makes you feel any better and I guarantee those fans aren't ritually circumsizing themselves over it.

Calm down, already.  Jeezus...

BigEd76

Everyone will chill the F out when the Phils win game 3.  Until then, it's pending doom from Cy Jaime

MDS

i cant wait for the sob fest im 55 years old im never gonna see another winner wah wah woe is me post in 3 days when the season ends
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on October 03, 2011, 07:43:23 AM
Worst sports day of my lifetime.

Saw the Phils storm out to a 4 run lead with Cliff Lee pitching and they blow it.

Somebody hold me.

Quote from: Rome on October 03, 2011, 12:35:26 PM
I honestly don't know which is worse... watching them lose or coming here afterward and reading about it.

They're still the best team in the Majors and they're still playing the wildcard "winner".  Yeah, it was a tough loss last night but it happens.  The Yankees lost too if it makes you feel any better and I guarantee those fans aren't ritually circumsizing themselves over it.

Calm down, already.  Jeezus...

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Geowhizzer

I'll miss most of the game tomorrow.  Since that probably guarantees a win, you're welcome.

Rome

SD

reese125

Rome

ice grillin you

AAAberry hits .500 against the lefty so that move makes sense...

garcia splits....

chooch 0-3
choke 2-12
GRIT 0-6
rollins 1-11
polanco 2-11
mayberry 3-6
(ibanez 0-1)
braindead 2-9
pence 3-15.

the good news is the sample size is not large.....the bad news is the sample size has them hitting .190 vs the guy with 4 rbi....hunter pence three hits are all xb...2b 3b hr...