2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

PhillyPhreak54

Cole can do everything in the world but if they don't hit Jamie Garcia then they don't win.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2011, 09:25:03 AM
Cole can do everything in the world but if they don't hit Jamie Garcia then they don't win.

heidi also has gone back to his gopher balling ways...given up something like 10 hr in his last six starts

its a coin flip as to what kind of start he has tomorrow
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2011, 09:29:15 AM
Jimmy on twitter; "fans were way too quiet tonight"

yeah and your dumbass was stupid for trying to steal.

charlie

He was exactly right. After the second inning the place was as quite as I had ever heard it.. the fans were pathetic.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 03, 2011, 10:05:34 AM

they had one hit after the third inning.....i dont know about anyone else but i wasnt confident in the phillies getting one hit there much less a couple to get him home...im not happy about him getting out there it was not a good play but at the same time i dont have a huge problem trying to make something happen in that spot....especially with two outs

PhillyPhreak54

He is right.

Disagree...right spot to put pressure on them with 2-3-4 still coming up. He steals successfully and then you have Utley up and a single through the hole ties the game

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2011, 10:52:18 AM

He is right.

Disagree...right spot to put pressure on them with 2-3-4 still coming up. He steals successfully and then you have Utley up and a single through the hole ties the game

if you just listened to people talk about it and hadnt watched the game youd think that he got picked off first

MDS

as for lee he was not good but how about the offense shteinting the bed vs a hideous bullpen...zero runs after the second inning

youve been killing the bats all year and now all of a sudden theyre supposed to win them 2 games in the playoffs? ummm ok.

if the offense gets to 3 runs theyve down their jobs. this all world starting pitching is supposed to lock it down. period. done deal.

back to huntin in arkansas for who gives a shtein lee
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

three runs against carpenter on full rest would be doing your job....1 hit in six innings against that rag tag collection of crap that comes out of the cards bullpen is not

MDS

the offense isnt good....they are what they are. weve been through this

bottom line you get handed a 4-0 lead you hold it. this games on cliff and thats the end of it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Now I am reading that there were tons of people leaving after the 7th inning.

WHAT THE farg!

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 03, 2011, 11:24:18 AM
the offense isnt good....they are what they are. weve been through this

bottom line you get handed a 4-0 lead you hold it. this games on cliff and thats the end of it.

cliff lee has sucked in the playoffs lately

MDS

uhhhh no shtein

he was terrible in the world series for texas. basically hes money in yankee stadium and otherwise a coin flip. but either way they are paying him 20 million a year to pitch in spots likes this. they win on his back or they dont win at all. you knEw this in april.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2011, 11:26:22 AM
Now I am reading that there were tons of people leaving after the 7th inning.

WHAT THE farg!

lol this is a shock? it was late on a sunday. people got their crab fries, took their cell phone shots and texted their friends.

after that its time to beat traffic and head home.