2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: Hawk on October 02, 2011, 10:59:37 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 02, 2011, 10:56:24 PM
lol free pass lee it is

im assuming he can murder your kids and you all would still worship his arkansas backwoods hick alter

Who the farg is giving Lee a free pass??? He didn't pitch well tonight.  Should have came out after the 6th.  Doesn't help that they changed the strike zone when drunkie started crying.

Your schtick is almost worse than Igy's.

lol he didnt pitch well....lol making excuses about the strike zone

hes the golden boy do nothing wrong i go a month without giving up a run ace and he gagged away a 4-0 lead

the phillies are only going to win on the backs of their starting pitching and when this happens you can pretty much write it off. they arent build to win like this. sure they might do it but halladay bombing in the first and lee sucking today = bad, bad sign.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

Geowhizzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

Seriously, can the CBP crew stop orgasming for every pop up??

Hawk

MDS

la looks better look for one here

but im sure when he k's hell get cheered like lee did coming off the mound after a gag job

Geowhizzer

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on October 02, 2011, 11:07:26 PM
la looks better look for one here

but im sure when he k's hell get cheered like lee did coming off the mound after a gag job

Dude worrying about who is cheering/booing who is just as bad as whatever your accusing everybody of.  WGAF.  Lee choked, the offense went to sleep, the announcers suck.  All bases covered now.  Win the game.

Eagles_Legendz

Hawk

phillymic2000