2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Checking in here finally....

What a beautiful goddamm AB by CHOKE on his bomb. Absolutely awesome.

Way to fight back, Phils! They're loaded again. Bury these iceholes!

Hawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 01, 2011, 07:07:37 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 01, 2011, 07:03:38 PM
Is the biggest loser at the game the guy with sunglasses on??? They just showed him standing up behind home plate.

I have a hard time saying anyone who scored playoff tix behind home plate is a loser.  Except that fun hole chick from last year who was the most awful fan I've ever seen in the stands.

He was the definiton of Jersey... Designer sun glasses on at night...

Dammit Hunter. 

Howard going to hit another bomb?

Sgt PSN

Pence is the most awful horrible pathetic player in MLB  history.

Don Ho

Is the biggest loser at the game the guy with sunglasses on??? They just showed him standing up behind home plate.

I have a hard time saying anyone who scored playoff tix behind home plate is a loser.  Except that fun hole chick from last year who was the most awful fan I've ever seen in the stands.

Remember the dude sitting behind home plate in Denver when the bums clinched the 2009
NLDS against the Rockies?  The guy with the eye patch.  We were all excited when Werth drove in Choke and they cut to a shot of the scruffy looking guy with the eyepatch all bummed out.  Thought it was you Sarge who pointed him out.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Hawk on October 01, 2011, 07:12:14 PM

He was the definiton of Jersey... Designer sun glasses on at night...

Dammit Hunter. 

Howard going to hit another bomb?

Did Stockton say bunt py Pence?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Hawk

Quote from: Don Ho on October 01, 2011, 07:12:37 PM

Remember the dude sitting behind home plate in Denver when the bums clinched the 2009
NLDS against the Rockies?  The guy with the eye patch.  We were all excited when Werth drove in Choke and they cut to a shot of the scruffy looking guy with the eyepatch all bummed out.  Thought it was you Sarge who pointed him out.

I hated their farging triceratops.

Sgt PSN

Hawk

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Don Ho

Don Ho

Hawk

So this mean that the Eagles will bury the 49ers tomorrow to try and out-duel the Phils?

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons