2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Five in a row

First time since May 2010 and first time since early 2009 at home have they lost five in a row.

MDS

besides wasting peoples money by obviously not giving a shtein id say this is as important news as the blowout im landing on J in words with friends................a-farging-gain
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Well spew on this:

Pineapple Head batting .184 over last 30 games

Grit has 3 RBI's over last 30 games

Viva Erik Kratz!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

But those are some gritty RBI!

I am disappointed Dane Sardinha isn't up instead of this Kratz fella

Don Ho

Jay, what happened to Sardinha?  I wouldn't be surprised if he was called up last week, stopped off at the local watering hole to celebrate, got plastered and drove off to the wrong city.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

No idea other than I guess they thought he'd had his chances in the past and they wanted to give someone else a shot. I don't think he is on the 40 man so they would have had to make a move to get him up. Plus I have read they think this Kratz dude may have a shot to be Ruiz's backup next year

I would have liked to have seen Tuffy Gosewich called up from Reading for a cup of coffee.

Tuffy and Grit? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!

Don Ho

Quotebasticho has allowed six earned runs in his last 3 1/3 innings over six appearances. He had allowed only five earned in his previous 35 1/3 innings over 37 appearances

WTF has happened to him?  He was pitching like a possessed man up until a month ago.  Thought we had our next closer in the making.  I still think he's the real deal. 

ice grillin you

he was pitching way over his head....hes not that good and probably should be a loogy...not the 8th inning man on a world series team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

grit was awesome in the playoffs last year, so you gotta like the trend. him and howard were just straight money, big reason why they won the world series.

and if you can't tell im being sarcastic. they were awful and its why they lost to the giants. yet no one seemed to call them out because aside from fat racist guys hating choke they both have free passes to shtein all over the field if they so choose.

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 22, 2011, 07:15:39 AM
he was pitching way over his head....hes not that good and probably should be a loogy...not the 8th inning man on a world series team

ding ding ding ding

even if he was a legit SU man hes not going to be sub-1 ERA good. pitchers HAVE to give up runs at some point and hes more than due for those hard hit balls to find gaps instead of being hit right at people.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.