2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Using the normal magic # rule (163-Phils W-Brewers L), it's 2, but the Phils own the head-to-head tiebreaker 4-3 over Milwaukee, so it's really 1...

charlie

Quote from: Don Ho on September 19, 2011, 01:25:37 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 18, 2011, 10:06:35 PM
yea actually he is awful

magic number is 1 for home field. im not sure theyll get it. im getting worried.

Is it 1 or 2?  I thought it was 1 also but WIP was saying it was 2 last night.

Brewers have 63 losses. 1 more phils win and they can't have more than that.

MDS

if they dont get it done tonight, look out

brew crew be creepin
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

The creepins (the real ones from down south) are going to be feeling good seeing the Red Birds up 2-0 in the first.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

more importantly this bodes well for the hey now boys of the hankerciser 200, who are trying to deal with sunmo and his cheap plan of picking up 4 extra pitchers per day

funholey mcsmithberg. new name.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

shtein, hope it's a case of dontreallygiveacrapidis the past two nights.

Don Ho

shtein, to little to late.  Crewers losing to the Cubs bottom 6th.

Rome

I don't care if St. Louis has everything to gain and the Phils have nothing to lose.  Losing three of four to those iceholes is unacceptable, especially considering their offense looked horrendous in 98 percent of the innings played.

I'm fine with getting everyone healthy and getting the pitching rotation squared away and the bullpen rested, but goddamn it, start hitting the farging ball already. 

MDS

just because the eagles lost doesnt mean you need to take it out on the other kid

Don Ho

How many chances did they have to blow this thing open tonight?  Ibanez and Polanco with key strikeouts.  farging 5 runs total in the three losses. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho