2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: SunMo on September 14, 2011, 10:47:54 AM
Phillies announced next years schedule highlights and it looks like at Baltimore is 6/8 - 6/10

awful roadie trip

SD and SF in early april.....chicago for 2 games in the middle of may....summer spots include colorado and st louis

F-

though they do start the season in shteintsburgh so i imagine the first game back after a title will be in front of 99% phils fans
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

there's absolutely nothing awful about baltimore as the road trip
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Quote from: SunMo on September 14, 2011, 02:39:28 PM
there's absolutely nothing awful about baltimore as the road trip

bodymore is 15 seconds down 95 and everyone has been there a million times

if im going to shell out my jew gold and get in a car or plane to go somewhere, i want it to be somewhere remotely interesting.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

exactly, it's close, not expensive, and i have a free place to stay as well as a Slovakian snuggle buddy for a weekend. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Quote from: SunMo on September 14, 2011, 02:52:26 PM
exactly, it's close, not expensive, and i have a free place to stay as well as a Slovakian snuggle buddy for a weekend.

you and i have different definitions of what makes a good roadie, outside of the spooning with havas thing.

as for this game (they are playing for some reason), id say doc vs. the astros lineup is kind of a miss match

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Don Ho on September 14, 2011, 04:12:12 PM
WE'RE IN!!

Sit Doc pretty much everyone the rest of the year.

Oh wait... NO CAN DO! IRON PIGS GOING TO CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Mission objective # 1 accomplished.

Next up... GETTING JOE BLANTON BACK!

Geowhizzer

I doubt there's much change until #1 slot is secured.

Even then, they'll want to keep the staff in the proper alignment.  I'd say shorter starts, and don't look Halladay in the eyes when you take him out in the 6th.

MDS

they wont change anything until they clinch best record, which i suppose is roughly a week away

once that happens theyll set up to go halladay, lee, hamels, oswalt and their starts will turn into spring training starts--50/60 pitch counts, 3-5 innings and done.