2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

LBIggle

Quote from: SunMo on August 22, 2011, 02:06:12 PM
Jimmy has a grade 2 groin strain and is going on the DL

rubbing some dirt on it isn't as bad for some areas of the body.  get on it, jimmy.

MDS

yes, risk further injury

these are must win games coming up here.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillycrew

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phillycrew on August 22, 2011, 04:33:33 PM
Quote from: Munson on August 22, 2011, 02:15:44 PM
At least Polanco is back to provide nothing
When healthy, Polanco is a damn fine player.

In other news, he was last healthy in 2005.

Geowhizzer

Since his demotion, Dom Brown is hitting a whopping .179 with 2 RBI in 67 ABs.

Geowhizzer

Munson

I feel like every year they go in trying to get Howard to stand closer to the plate, and he moves further and further away as the year goes on...til he gets to this point, where's so farging far off the plate that I can't imagine him getting good contact on anything outside
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 22, 2011, 07:33:01 PM
Gee, they can't seem to hit this pitcher at all.

You're all welcome.

Oh, and Lee runs like a newborn giraffe.

PhillyPhreak54

John MAAAYberry Jr

Havas and Orodenker, your thoughts please.

MDS

LBIggle

Quote from: MDS on August 22, 2011, 03:56:24 PM
yes, risk further injury

these are must win games coming up here.

i was obviously more referring to rubbing his groin with something then rushing him back from a grade 2 groin strain.  kkk? k? thanks bro-chief. 

Rome