2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

i watched the btm of the 9th

first closer blow up of the year i believe

not bad for august 19
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

2 ninth inning losses in 1 week = catastrophic

season is over.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Win this one, lose this one, whatever but you never thought you'd see a Madson 6 run bottom ninth meltdown.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

eagles pre season ass rapings and 9th inning implosions.  yawn.

Rome

i've said it before and got crucified over it so i won't even bother.

ugly loss tonight, though. 

MDS

i honestly could not give two shteins about this game

it took until august 19 for a farging closer implosion to happen. kind of crazy.

and madson could have never blown a save and hed still give me the heeby jeebies in the 9th inning of a playoff game. gonna have to gut it out with him.

ice grillin you

madsons stuff is beyond horrible right now and he cant get anyone out on strikes which is his bread and butter
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 20, 2011, 12:39:11 AM
madsons stuff is beyond horrible right now and he cant get anyone out on strikes which is his bread and butter

basically. though even if he had good stuff i mean to go the entire season with your closer blowing up in a game is ridiculous. lidge got insanely lucky...eric gagne...thats about the list. it happens.

not sure if its possible but madson needs to remember how is shtein was going in may. get that back white trash boy.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 20, 2011, 12:42:02 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 20, 2011, 12:39:11 AM

basically. though even if he had good stuff i mean to go the entire season with your closer blowing up in a game is ridiculous. lidge got insanely lucky...eric gagne...thats about the list. it happens.

not sure if its possible but madson needs to remember how is shtein was going in may. get that back white trash boy.

your infatuation with the regular season is disheartining

MDS

Quote from: MDS on August 20, 2011, 12:38:07 AM
and madson could have never blown a save and hed still give me the heeby jeebies in the 9th inning of a playoff game. gonna have to gut it out with him.

really? like 3 posts ago? you cant just...

damnit i still love you.

ice grillin you

as much as its gonna hurt me the phillies post season meltdown exposing your homerism will go a little ways to making me feel better

MDS

god youre great.

biggest homer ever = someone who predicted that theyd win the division...nothing more, nothing less.

im as scared of the playoffs with this team as i am of my bank account dipping below the $5000 safety jew net. but i aint frontin or hidin behind my couch cushions. ill take the hit if it happens like a grown ass man.