2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

no not really

unlike pg i dont mind being wrong so long as it helps the phillies

ok delay in this full focus to the birds
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hope its not too long or else I lose Worley's start in the battle versus Toddy.

MDS

thats exactly what im hoping for, though clay already aced this afternoon and timmy is $ so far tonight
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Herndon coming in when game resumes.  About 15 minutes away.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on August 18, 2011, 10:08:28 PM

Arizona fans are getting excited already.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 18, 2011, 10:17:22 PM

im not sure if you are the other old one with rome or the mormon one but the last time he gave up a run was july 18

so i mean just...like its a google search away.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on August 18, 2011, 10:26:41 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 18, 2011, 10:17:22 PM

im not sure if you are the other old one with rome or the mormon one but the last time he gave up a run was july 18

so i mean just...like its a google search away.

Which, before his appearance tonight, gave him a Jamie Moyer start worth of scoreless innings (5-2/3).  ANd got his ERA all the way down to 4.10.  Sounds like a Dan Uggla streak to me.

And yeah, so tough to look up for this old Mormom, ya damn Mexican Jew virgin.

PhillyPhreak54

Orodenker defends Herndon tooth and nail and hates on MAAAyberry.

???

MDS

ERA is a pointless stat for relief pitchers

basically since he get sent down in april he hit one rough patch (6 day lay off, 7 day lay off in the two outings) and has otherwise been great.

the "david herndon sucks" train is out of business old man.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 18, 2011, 10:31:18 PM

???

the AAAberry stuff is a joke at this point...im just keeping it up for karmatic purposes. he seems like a legit platoon/bat off the bench.

and herndon is actually pretty good. as i said last week he really might be above lidge and stutes by the end of september. and thats more of a knock on lights burned out lidge and not ready for primetime stutes.

Don Ho

but, the "Doc Halladay sucks shtein in the ninth with a one run lead and no longer intimidates opposing lineups" train is now boarding.

Herndon has pitched much better of late.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 18, 2011, 10:36:17 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 18, 2011, 10:31:18 PM

???

the AAAberry stuff is a joke at this point...im just keeping it up for karmatic purposes. he seems like a legit platoon/bat off the bench.

and herndon is actually pretty good. as i said last week he really might be above lidge and stutes by the end of september. and thats more of a knock on lights burned out lidge and not ready for primetime stutes.

Got to agree with Todd on this point that Herndon seems like he's heading in the right direction.  I am guilty as charged because I bashed him as much as anyone on this board but he has looked real good.  Stutes is starting to get the deer in the head lights look and god only knows what Lidgre has left.

And just like that Herndon strikes out the side.

Geowhizzer

I did like that last inning Herndon had.  The Mexican Jew virgin may have a point.