2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Holy shtein.  I leave work and they're losing 6-2.  I get home and they're up 9-7.

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

MDS

so im gonna go ahead and say they could probably use another bullpen arm

stutes and lidge = shaky's pizza
tardo and madson = rock hard solid

1 more arm.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

My only question in this game is whether Phreak and Igy have bought that Brooklyn Dodger butter joint yet.

SD

SD

what a zesty road trip, this team better get their shtein together. farging bums.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 10, 2011, 06:36:43 PM
My only question in this game is whether Phreak and Igy have bought that Brooklyn Dodger butter joint yet.

Its pretty fargin sweet  :yay

Rome