2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i had the phillie announcers last night so i didnt hear it but they are saying on wip that vin dawg referred to choke as frank howard numerous times last night
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I don't remember hearing him call choke "frank."  Not saying it didn't happen but I don't remember hearing it.  So if he did say it, I didn't catch it.  Although one time he did refer to Pineapple Head as "Chase Victorino." 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 10, 2011, 09:09:19 AM
I don't remember hearing him call choke "frank."  Not saying it didn't happen but I don't remember hearing it.  So if he did say it, I didn't catch it.  Although one time he did refer to Pineapple Head as "Chase Victorino."

yeah he did it 3-4 times
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

lurking wierdo

Big deal. He is still great to listen to. And he is absolutely in the top 5 in MLB. Even is he is making up some of his info, it's still entertaining.

reese125

Ryan Howard: "Damn Cliff--you have as many homers as me vs left handers this year. Whats your secret?"

MDS

postseason sked is out

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/schedule/ps.jsp

no more best record gets to choose if they want the extra off day. nl and al tied to same schedule. that means oswalt pitches game 4. and if nlds goes to game 5 i will miss it and will kill someone.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jimmy had a 15 pitch opening AB.

Impressive.

Billingsly laboring

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

haha, already started.

I seem to recall all of the aces having one bad game so far this year...if not a FEW each.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

I'm curious...is saying he cannot find the zone a bitch session? Is it not factual?

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Oh - tell them to nut up and quit bitching.

Doyers hit for the cycle in the first.

Gonna be cool to see them come back from this.

MDS

no that wasnt

she might mean elsewhere on the internet.

the worley train is headed for the bottom of the rotation because thats eventually where hell settle nicely into. hopefully this aint a free fall and just 1 bad game.