2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I refuse to watch a second of that manufactured horseshtein.

BigEd76

Quote from: SD on August 06, 2011, 06:14:54 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on August 06, 2011, 04:47:37 PM
Yeah they said Hamels really needs to drop a deuce. Then it was observed that the Giants already "picked up a deuce" in the top of the 1st.

haha

I still don't know what they're talking about but my buddies and I were about a 6er deep and were laughing our asses off.

I think FOX was talking about Cole giving up 2 runs or less in 12 of his last 13 starts, but it probably should've been worded better.  Or not, I don't know.

PhillyPhreak54

They're playing with a killer instinct and having Pence in there really makes a difference.

Time for me to go bet the game tomorrow. Fatten my wallet Phils!

Sgt PSN

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they haven't lost a game since acquiring Pence. 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Thanks to the Braves' loss to the Mets, the Phillies currently enjoy a 9 1/2 game lead. It is their largest in 18 years.

Rome

What's nice is the hacks from the Philly media are always there to remind us what might go wrong.

Oh noes!  Something could go wrong!

ice grillin you

i think they should not even have a playoffs this year and just give the phillies the ws trophy now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

so philly = crab fries and san fran garlic fries?

interesting

Rome

So it was actually Polanco's fault that the brawl happened?  It wasn't the pitcher acting like a bitch or the catcher jumping up and down like a flag looking to start shtein?

Interesting take.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Phils aren't going to lose another game for the rest of the regular season but are then going to get swept by the Brewers.

Rome

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 07, 2011, 08:14:17 AM
Phils aren't going to lose another game for the rest of the regular season but are then going to get swept by the Brewers.

This is entirely possible.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 07, 2011, 08:14:17 AM

agreed

zach grienke = matt cain

mark kotsay = cody ross