2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

phillymic2000

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

wow check out zombie like roy oswalt gettin all animated with mAAAberry in the dugout

phillymic2000

He dug down on a 3-2 pitch seemingly with not much effort and blasted it.

Eagles_Legendz

Mayberry is the definition of a great platoon player/power bat off the bench.  I think if he was going to learn to hit righties he would have by now but he can mash lefties.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 05, 2011, 11:20:03 PM
wow check out zombie like roy oswalt gettin all animated with mAAAberry in the dugout

yeah, that was creepy as shtein. I thought they had a mentally challenged dude in there for a second.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

omg mccarthy

"i guess it was obvious that scneider would be hitting three oh with the pitcher on deck....charlie manuel decided to rolled the dice and get something going and he DID"

so it was completely obvious yet charlie rolled the dice and became a genius....and the phillies had 5 runs in six innings....but they needed to get something started...plus trying to get something started connotates taking a chance....but again he said it was an an obvious move

farging kill me now

ice grillin you

Munson

Only farging IGY would whine about the Phillies/a Phillie player in that situation. Jesus christ.

back to the real world: that was awesome.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Hunter and Chase standing next to each other talking afterwards....so much GRIT in one TV screen.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 06, 2011, 12:09:25 AM
victorinos a little "hold me back...hold me back" bitch

he pushed the ump a few times to get to the pile and eventually got there. Don't know how you came to that conclusion.

The Giants are a bunch of bitches.

Ump should have taken control of that from the get go instead of letting it escalate.

SD