2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 02, 2011, 09:33:47 AM
Quote from: MDS on August 02, 2011, 02:13:03 AM
QuoteNearly didn't see the end since I almost threw the remote through the TV after Howard's selfish, disgraceful at-bat in the 4th. No outs, no one on base, 3-0 count, swing and miss at ball four, then ground out to second. Yeah wins are great, but you gotta fix stuff like this before the postseason or else we'll see a repeat of last year. Season records mean nothing once the playoffs start.

these people exist

Who wrote that

PhreakPhilly45

MDS

philly.com comments, a gold mine for awful human beings. its wip for people who can work a computer and know how to write.

Quote from: Rome on August 02, 2011, 05:55:32 AM
I fell asleep around the eighth inning, woke up during a commercial break, and shut it off.

I hate late starts.

im the only one who's getting an old joke in? really? no one else?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I made it through the whole game, but I do feel like I was hit by a truck this morning.  6am wakeups following midnight game endings...

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i actually left work in the bottom of the ninth

too early if you ask me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 02, 2011, 12:33:08 PM
freddie galvis got promoted to lehigh valley

They're going to try to sell him as Jimmy's replacement.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 02, 2011, 12:39:57 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 02, 2011, 12:33:08 PM
freddie galvis got promoted to lehigh valley

They're going to try to sell him as Jimmy's replacement.

probably more for leverage

jimmy is the heart and soul of not on the phils but of philly itself

it goes when he go

MDS

BigEd76

It's amazing what happens to choke when he has a decent hitter behind him

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.