2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

oh no doubt, but with all the talks and all the moves if they dont bring the crown him they are failures

sadly the people who populate the bank for crab fries and twitpics wont see it that way
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on July 31, 2011, 05:38:42 PM
sadly the people who populate the bank for crab fries and twitpics wont see it that way

crab fries are mediocre fries covered with a nasty cheese sauce and old bay seasoning, and I love them

but seriously, if anyone willfully pays $9 for a Schmidter, you deserve swift death

Rome

An original schmitter is worth its weight in gold.

The slop they serve at the stadium... not so much.

And lolz at the Astros things.  Jeezus...

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on July 31, 2011, 06:24:08 PM
An original schmitter is worth its weight in gold.

The slop they serve at the stadium... not so much.

Where can one acquire an "original"?

Also, Hunter Pence is wearing Cliff Lee's cowboy boots on the plane to Denver.

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

How can IGY hate Twitter when it provides Lenny Dykstra a medium to ask if Hunter Pence reminds people of him?

Rome

BigEd76

QuoteHunterPence9
Almost had to wear turfs on the plane fortunately cliff lee hooked up a pair of cowboy boots. #Savior

MDS

i thought you grew up on the beach in some south jersey swamp and/or the florida everglades

Rome

Born in Abington.  Spent the first 11 years there, then Sea Isle, then Margate/Ventnor then this shteinhole.

Spent 3 months living in Cali too.  Should have stayed there.

MDS

SD

What's wrong with Abington?

Rome, my buddy owns a house in Ventnor, right off the main strip...about 2 blocks from the beach. I was there this weekend. Fun little town.