2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

thome cant come until sept 1 unless they plan on carrying one less reliever for the entire month

he cant play the field and can barely run for himself. it would really short-change the roster.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Zolecki:

QuotePence putting on a good show in BP. Hit a couple balls into upper deck in LF, one fell a few rows short of Harry the K's.

Rome

And if they get him after September 1st he'd be ineligible to play in the playoffs.

So, no.

MDS

no dingus you get him for sept 1

when the roster expand

in baseball

its a sport, with a field, gloves, bats, oh whats the point. have fun at the bar tonight.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Tonight's Lineup:

J. Rollins ss
S. Victorino cf
C. Utley 2b
R. Howard 1b
H. Pence rf
R. Ibanez lf
P. Polanco 3b
C. Ruiz c
C. Lee p

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

no the game isnt peaks and valleys wheels...great players are great because of their consistency....

farg me listening to this shtein but i wanna hear the crowd

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Well, you can't say Rollins didn't take pitches in that at bat...

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

if you are going to raise your voice and say to a fly ball "that is pretty well hit" shouldnt it at least make the warning track?