2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: SunMo on July 29, 2011, 09:25:30 PM
not a peep from mcarthy or wheels, douches

That's ok, nothing better than listening to Wheels get all flustered trying to figure the Aflac trivia question.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 29, 2011, 09:27:58 PM
HAHAHA at Wheels and McCarthy right now

As dumb as they are they don't act it very well when they're supposed to.

Sargent Schultz is right Wheels!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Regardless of the cost, have to admire Rube and co always going for it.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on July 29, 2011, 09:31:00 PM
Regardless of the cost, have to admire Rube and co always going for it. sticking it to Joe Banner
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

QB Eagles

Franzke just did the Phillies player of the week and "accidentally" named Hunter Pence.

MDS

on a scale of 100 to 100 how peeved is banner right now

and its not even being peeved at the phils for 1-upping him. its him being peeved at people thinking that hes peeved.

the perception kills him more than anything
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

MDS

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 29, 2011, 09:42:40 PM
Why am I hearing that Worley is heading back to AAA?

lol who are you "hearing" it from. what farging sources do you have.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on July 29, 2011, 09:47:10 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on July 29, 2011, 09:42:40 PM
Why am I hearing that Worley is heading back to AAA?

lol who are you "hearing" it from. what farging sources do you have.

Yeah, not seeing a single thing of the sort.

PhillyGirl

Shut up Wheeler, you insufferable prick.

"they've taken Ryan Howard out of the game, I hope that doesn't mean anything"

Still no mention of Pence being a Phillie.

Eagles_Legendz