2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rosenthal:

QuoteSources: #Phillies close to acquiring #Astros' Pence. Deal expected to be completed tonight. #tradedeadline #MLB

SD

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 29, 2011, 08:52:21 PM
Rosenthal:

QuoteSources: #Phillies close to acquiring #Astros' Pence. Deal expected to be completed tonight. #tradedeadline #MLB

Trumping the Eagles once again

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 29, 2011, 08:30:29 PM
theyre up 8-0 and you two queens are crying about some random ass ryan howard at bat no one even watched because this game is farging over

good job

Its impossible for you to look big picture isn't it.

Forget about the outcome of this game for a moment. Ryan Howard has been swinging like shtein for a month.

Joe and Howie's heads will explode if Pence is traded for tonight lol

PoopyfaceMcGee

Singleton pulled from Clearwater game. Cosart reportedly in deal also.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 29, 2011, 08:56:41 PM
Quote from: MDS on July 29, 2011, 08:30:29 PM
theyre up 8-0 and you two queens are crying about some random ass ryan howard at bat no one even watched because this game is farging over

good job

Its impossible for you to look big picture isn't it.

Forget about the outcome of this game for a moment. Ryan Howard has been swinging like shtein for a month.

Joe and Howie's heads will explode if Pence is traded for tonight lol

he played like shtein in the playoff last year. in fact hes played like shtein since the colorado series two years ago. whats your point? big picture his contract is going to tear a giant hole in the middle of broad street.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

Ken_Rosenthal Ken Rosenthal
Source: #Astros will get Singleton, Cosart and 2 players to be named from #Phillies for Pence. PTBN not major prospects #tradedeadline #MLB

SD

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 29, 2011, 09:01:27 PM
Done deal. Singleton, Cosart, 2 PTBNL

Dom stays.

Outfargingstanding

what a great night and I'm only on beer two

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 29, 2011, 09:01:27 PM
Done deal. Singleton, Cosart, 2 PTBNL

Dom stays.

Works for me, better than Dom.  Pence/Dom/Shane next year is a lot better than Shane/Pence/????.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice!!

No HOF is a good things

Thank you Uncle Eddie

Banner and Roseman just shtein themselves

SunMo

i want to know waht they will do with HOF this year though, i hope they don't just keep blindly trotting raul out there