2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I guarantee I'm the only one here who actually saw that show the first night it aired.  Another benefit of growing up in the 70's.

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva catch by Ibanez.

Even better that MLB Network cannot wait for three farging outs before sucking the Yankees dicks.

Phillies get the small screen...CC Sabathia gets the big screen....I hope his no-no gets broken up

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on July 26, 2011, 09:13:51 PM
I guarantee I'm the only one here who actually saw that show the first night it aired.  Another benefit of growing up in the 70's.

Guilty as charged Rome.  I remember all the buildup that summer for this new comedy based in the 1950's.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Still haven't seen Choke's dinger yet.  The wife & daughter are watching The Proposal on FX for the gazillionth time again despite having it on DVD.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

Quote from: Don Ho on July 26, 2011, 09:18:17 PM

Guilty as charged Rome.  I remember all the buildup that summer for this new comedy based in the 1950's.

My sister was farging pissed off because some show got cancelled or moved to make room for Happy Days.

That was worth it to all of the rest of us because she was a raging spoiled funhole back then.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on July 26, 2011, 09:20:49 PM
Still haven't seen Choke's dinger yet.  The wife & daughter are watching The Proposal on FX for the gazillionth time again despite having it on DVD.

Grab that remote right now and you turn on HUB network.  I believe Happy Days is on next hour.

Rome

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 26, 2011, 09:21:23 PM
Time to consider ending it, Rome.

I wouldn't go that far.

It's not like they're not watching The Wire, dude.

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

You mean the actual "Happy Days," or the pilot that aired on "Love, American Style?"

I was very young then, but I was around.  No, I can't say I remember watching it.  Too young for that, old timer! :D